Friday, September 14, 2007

Here I am !!!!

Here I am!!!! My name is Corrinne and I arrive to this world on 5th September. Didi and Mimi have long for my arrival for nine months!!
During the nine months period, I had a lots of McDonalds and Red Bean Paste. Whateven I want, I just send signal to my mimi and mimi will get didi to buy for me. If didi not around, mimi will have to drive out to buy herself!
But now, I only can have milk and nothing but milk. Lucky I still have choose, either formula milk or mimi's milk. Hee Hee Hee.... Water is definitely my last chose!!

This is me in the hospital, sleeping very comfortable on the hospital's bibi's cot. Mimi and Didi have alots of guest and they were busying talking about me. Who cares, I continue with my beauty sleep! ;)


I went home on 7th Sept. Everyone waiting to carry me. Even Mimi and Didi got to quene up if they want to be with me.... hahahahaha!!!!

3 comments:

Rummi, the gardener. said...

W-E-L-C-O-M-E ms-corrine! we've hv been all excited & waiting fo ur arrival:)

rgds,
auntii-jeanii

SarahAlisha said...

Congratulations and welcome to this gigantic and amazing world Ms Corrine. We hope you find your stay stay on earth a meaningful and happy one :)

Aside to didi and mimi, congratulations to the both of you on your promotion hehe :) Your little bundle of joy is really adorable.

Warmest Rgds
Azhar&Shikin(Kwang Hong)

Unknown said...

Want more pics of our little princess of Kim Tian! Corrinne is the most adorable baby we have seen!

Luv to the bibi
RajUma